[DeTomaso] ZF polishing

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 11:08:11 EST 2015

As a poor man's solution, there exists a tube of silver-colored paste that was recommended on the Forum a few years ago. I bought a tube at the time and it cleaned up the ZF quite a bit. I can see what the tube looks like but don't remember what the name was.

It doesn't look like a professionally polished ZF case, but it looks a lot better than stock. And if you drive your Pantera any distance, or in the rain, it's probably more practical