[DeTomaso] NPC - Brake Drum Wear Limits, does Porterfield R4S material eat drums, etc.

JEFFREY COBB jeffcobb1 at me.com
Mon Dec 14 06:19:42 EST 2015

Your guy is correct and the internet is wrong about safe usable size limits.
Minimum thickness or max diameter cast or stamped unto a brake rotor or drum indicates the safe min thickness or max diameter. Depending on your lathes bit size and feed rate, you can take off as little as .004 as a fresh up.

Jeff Cobb- I pad
W-225-343-7525
C-225-907-4514