[DeTomaso] Adjustable upper rear A-arms

David Nunn dnunn at telus.net
Fri Dec 4 13:03:56 EST 2015

"I would assume that if the rear carrier moves without binding when the
shock is off, there is no problem?  It weighs so much that it may be hard to
tell.  I suppose the any miss-alignment might result in stress on the
control arms or where the control arms connect to the frame, more than in an
obvious binding?
Ken"

Ken, even without the shock and sway bar attached, moving the suspension
though its travel is pretty tough to do. If, on the other hand, you can drop
the upper ball joint's tapered shaft into its corresponding hole in the
upright, without using a pry bar to align the two, you shouldn't have any
bind in the suspension.