[DeTomaso] Official Detomaso Blue????

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 22:42:09 EST 2015

I'm about to do an artsy thing and wanted to use the correct color blue, is
there an official Pantone/PMS color number?
I have 4 grill badges, 3 different colors, 1 Argentine flag, 2 sets of
wheel centers in 2 colors and 2 shift knobs in two colors, 1 71 owners
manual cover in yet another color of blue.
Altogether about 6 different shades of blue from a "French" to "Torquiose".

Michael