[DeTomaso] Adjustable upper rear A-arms

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 21:52:10 EST 2015

Ha, great minds I'm here going through photos of my Ultima and Formula Atlantic...... all with similar heim suspension setups.

Both Pantera's have the adjustable outer heim style rear uppers. There are better ways to do it so the suspension is adjustable on the car and I looked at doing that for a while, but decided it wasn't worth it unless it's a race car that requires setting up differently for each track.

Julian