[DeTomaso] Rollover valve installation

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Sun Aug 30 19:47:24 EDT 2015

Drill off ONLY the rivet heads; stop when the head comes loose and don't use a lot of downward pressure or you'll poke the rivet bodies through. When the heads are off, the dome can be removed. Then use duct tape thru the big opening & under the rivet remains. GENTLY poke the bodies through onto the tape. You will likely find the tank boss is already tapped but if there are only 3 holes, you'll have to match-drill the Hall adapter ring. If the stock gasket is still useable, that makes a decent drill template.
Good luck- JDeRyke