[DeTomaso] While I'm looking for tips.

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 15:17:39 EDT 2015

Your rocker panels should have a rubber plug at each end to prevent this. If yours are wet, blow them out thoroughly before plugging.  As for the braided steel lines, they were stock on GT5-S cars and maybe the rest of the '80s-up Panteras too. They are dash-3 size with swedged-on adapters for stock calipers. Most of the vendors carry them as true bolt-ons. I've seen multiple sets on the shelf at Larry Stock's shop- and I use them myself. There's a barided-steel line to replace those now-44-year-old red plastic clutch lines, too (different size & length).

Good luck- J Deryke