[DeTomaso] While I'm looking for tips.

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Thu Aug 20 03:27:05 EDT 2015

For some reason it appears that my door drain holes are obstructed when
the doors are closed, so after washing the car, or if the car has been
sitting outside in the rain, when the doors are opened there is a stream
of water coming from the doors.

I haven't looked into why the drain holes doesn't work with the doors
closed. Anyone else having the same problem?

Thomas