[DeTomaso] While I'm looking for tips.

Jim Gray grayjim at cox.net
Wed Aug 19 23:15:18 EDT 2015

Another thing to watch for.  After my car was in storage for several months
a few years ago I was under the car only to note some 2-3 grains of corn on
the floor. Upon closer inspection I found that a mouse had gotten into one
of the holes in the frame and made a tidy little nest. My vacuum made short
work of the nest but it's something to watch for if your car is "up" for a
longer period.

Just my experience.

Jim Gray