[DeTomaso] WHEEL ALIGNMENT SPECS

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Fri Apr 17 12:25:48 EDT 2015

Here are the stock specs as I received them a while back from one of our
folks.  Just had 6328 reset and it drives wonderfully.

Front Camber:  -1/8 deg
Front Caster:  +2.7 deg
Front Toe-in:  1/8"

Rear Camber:  -3/8 to -5/8 deg
Rear Toe-in:  1/8" to 3/16"

Recommend as much front caster as you can get though and if you like to
corner hard, -1/2 degree negative camber in the front would be advised.

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 #6328