[DeTomaso] WHEEL ALIGNMENT SPECS

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 19:02:52 EDT 2015

Hello All,

Does anyone have the wheel alignment specs for a 1972 Detomaso Pantera Pre
L.

My car has been in the body shop since last labor day being 75% restored
due to an accident .

She still has to be buffed !

When I get it back I would like to have a wheel alignment done but the
place I called has the car listed in their machine but does not have the  specs.

Best,
Bob Levitt