[DeTomaso] Free Shipping to Lone Star Fun Rally

POCA Store pocastore at outlook.com
Fri Apr 17 13:13:14 EDT 2015

If you are attending the Lone Star Fun Rally, the POCA Apparel Store will offer free shipping to the Fun Rally !If you get your order in by May 1st, your garments will be there when you arrive. This is a great opportunity for our members that live out of the United States.  The online POCA Apparel Store is online ONLY and there will not be any of that merchandise offered at the POCA Store in Houston.
We have added the POCA Logo and a GTS Pantera. We expanded our selections to include both a men's and women's size T-shirt and a Juvenile size jacket adding to our growing inventory of shirts and jackets. Black is available as a shirt color (where offered) and we have the green pantera too!  Be sure to check the sizing on the page before you order.
http://www.estoresbyzome.com/poca.phpThanks,Josette626-390-4411orpocastore@outlook.com