[DeTomaso] Stock dipstick needed?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Sep 15 19:19:59 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

Olaf Roks in Holland has managed to lose the end of his dipstick.   Don't
ask me how this is possible, for I can't begin to guess.   He says it's not
in his oil pan, but when he pulled the dipstick out one day, the end was
missing from it.

I know lots of you have switched over to 351W or other engines, leaving
your stock dipsticks and tubes surplus to the cause.   If you'd like to sell,
please let me know.

Thanks!