[DeTomaso] Stock dipstick needed?

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Tue Sep 16 01:57:39 EDT 2014

A very nice dip stick can easily be made from two audi V6 dipsticks by
cutting the tip off of one, and the handle off of one and then tig weld
them together.

I did that to seal the dipstick tube to avoid having unmetered air
messing up the fuel injection.

The audi dip sticks were around $4 each.

Thomas