[DeTomaso] Ethanol Free Gas Available

clarkewilma cwhamm at frontier.com
Thu Oct 30 16:31:11 EDT 2014

If you are lucky enough to live near one of these places you can buy 100%
pure gasoline.
While it may cost .20 or more per gallon over the garbage they sell to
subsidize corn farmers it delivers 10-15% more power and should
theoretically deliver 10-15% better mileage. I haven't put ethanol in my
older cars for years. Have driven to De Moines IA in 2013 and Springfield
Missouri in 2014 and home to Camano Island Washington in my 55 Thunderbird
and did not put any ethanol in my tank. It's challenging and sometimes it
takes an extra gas stop between stations but 20MPG is worth it.
Clarke Hamm #7350

http://pure-gas.org/