[DeTomaso] Thermostats

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 23:04:16 EDT 2014

Marlin Jack (Pantera owner) is the machinist that also makes the proper non-magnetic oilite ZF pilot bearings and brass thermostat block-off plates for the Cleveland.

Now he is modifying the non-Cleveland Robert Shaw thermostats to include the needed 'hat'.

Good man. Good product.

Larry

----------------------------
As he recently posted to the PIBB.........

Gentlemen! Your search is over, Forever!

I buy the robertshaw 330-180F Thermostats. I also buy the 195F and 160F Stats. Then I Machine the Copper Skirts, and Install them onto the Thermostat, Better than the Original! Beautiful! Thicker, Beefier Polished Pure Copper! The same dimensions, Exactly!

Specify Your choice of Temperature, the Default is 180F. Here for Immediate Delivery!

You can purchase them here:

pantera1974 at verizon.net

They cost $47.99 plus $5.00 Shipping and Handling. We Except: Check or Money Order.

You will also find them listed on Ebay, along with the '351C Brass Restrictor Plate'.

These are what You've been Searching for, and I've given You 3 Choices!
Are You going to Wait even Longer?

Good Luck with It.

Marlin P Jack