[DeTomaso] Ethanol Free Gas Available

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 23:12:21 EDT 2014

 I guess that is one of the benefits of living in Ipwa, where the corn farmers are getting rich from the ethanol mandates.  The state subsidizes gasohol so our prices are cheaper than surrounding states, which is good for fueling my newer cars.  But almost all gas stations offer both  regular and premium with no alcohol added.  The only time I've put gasohol in my Pantera over the last 26 years was when I drove it to the Summer Summit in NC and to the Fun Rally in Phoenix twice.

Tom
5186