[DeTomaso] Will Pantera prices follow Mangusta prices?

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Fri Oct 10 18:43:19 EDT 2014

I don't think narrow bodied Pantera prices will stay high.  I personally
think they are high due to recent publicity, and they will go back down.
I am already seeing decent narrow bodied cars in the mid $30's.

GT5-S cars are another story.  They have better lines, and the supply is a
lot lower.  The high 200's sound extreme, but low 100's should be the
norm, and they will maybe creep to the mid 100's.

My opinion.
--
Will

An unrelated recent article mentioned that only 187 GT5-S factory cars (plus maybe 50 Amerisports from Kirk Evans) were ever built. And I know of a few that were wrecked bad enough to be scrapped. I've never cunted up the number listed in Peter Havlik's 9000-series Registry. But with less than 250 ever built, rarity counts!
J DeRyke