[DeTomaso] Will Pantera prices follow Mangusta prices?

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Fri Oct 10 16:14:16 EDT 2014

Everything is high right now, have you seen what mid 80"s Porsche 911 are going for and the 930 specifically? It's nuts.

But people are paying these prices, cars are selling. As long as there is a demand the prices will be up and the Pantera as it gets more rare will keep going up.

The bubble will probably burst again but it will effect everything.

But really I don't own my Pantera for its value or what it might be worth, I own it because I love it. :-)

Just my opinion.

Cheers Ed

Sent from iPhone 5s