[DeTomaso] Pantera on BAT

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 09:46:02 EST 2014

Saw this ad on Bring a Trailer this morning.

http://bringatrailer.com/2014/11/16/one-owner-all-original-1973-de-tomaso-pantera-l/

Craigslist link here:

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/4760123221.html

Interesting to read the comments that people leave about their perspectives on the car.

Looking at the pictures on craigslist shows an odd combination of replacing the Powered by Ford badge on the decklid with a Detomaso V8 badge but then replacing the Detomaso script on the rear with the letters FORD.  First time I ever saw that.

Tom
5186