[DeTomaso] FW: Used Goodrich tires for sale

Frank Lisi flisi at si.rr.com
Sun Nov 16 23:06:30 EST 2014

Gents,

I have upgraded to the 17" polished aluminum Campy knock offs rims/tires and
I am selling my 15" tires.  If anybody is interested I have (2) Goodridge
Radial T/A P205/60-15 and (2) Goodridge Radial T/A P255/60-15.

No previous flats and no patches, all have the same tread depth remaining
about 8MM.  Asking $50 each plus shipping.

I am only posting 1photo because of size limitations, email me if you are
interested and I will send hi-res photos.

Thanks

Frank