[DeTomaso] Why you should always DRIVE your Pantera somewhere!

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon May 19 10:00:42 EDT 2014

<< I'm another "fool">>

Don't you be takin my job, Nate!

Larry (years of practice) - Cleveland

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at poca.com] On Behalf Of Nate
Sheffield
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2014 3:49 PM
To: Boyd Casey; Bill Moore
Cc: mike Drew; detomaso at poca.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Why you should always DRIVE your Pantera somewhere!

I'm in agreement with Mr. Casey on this one. Normally I wouldn't have said
anything however I have noticed a bit of elitism with some Pantera owners on

this site. I myself attempted to correct a repeated math error on a
frequently distributed email from this site only to be dismissed (in
writing) as though I had no idea what I was talking about. I am a relatively

new Pantera owner and the knowledge and experience shared on this site is
very impressive and I look forward to meeting more owners in the future,
although I wonder if some one may think I'm another "fool" from CA if I ask
the wrong question?

Nate