[DeTomaso] Why you should always DRIVE your Pantera somewhere!

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon May 19 08:37:54 EDT 2014

"Some people have more money then sense and some people time is worth
   more then money. "

That nailed it. It used to not be that way, but Time is worth more to me
than money these days. For the Summer Summit I rented a Penske moving truck
and trailer to bring my car up there and back for two reasons:

1) I work for myself. Time is money. I had a contract and needed to ensure
I was back in Florida for it when I planned to. Call it insurance.

2) I brought my wife and there is not near enough luggage space in the
Pantera to travel with her :)

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Boyd Casey <boyd411 at gmail.com> wrote:

>    Some people have more money then sense and some people time is worth
>    more then money. I remember going to Bike week in Daytona A ( while
>    living in Virginia Beach) and I really wanted to go to bike week, I
>    didn't want to go without my bike (seemed a little pointless) and I
>    couldn't get the time off necessary to ride to Datoyna. So the only
>    alternatives were to ship my bike or quit my job! California is a large
>    state so depending on how far from San Diego this individual lives from
>    San Diego I can understand why he might need to ship his car. It
>    doesn't mean he doesn't drive it. It may be his only alternative if he
>    wants to attend (which he apparently does). I would say it's not really
>    any of our business. Everyone should be able to enjoy their Pantera as
>    they see fit. At least he is interested in attending and having his
>    Pantera there! Many people are forced by circumstances to attend and
>    leave their Pantera at home and others aren't even able to attend sans
>    Pantera. So instead of finding fault and criticisingA ones choices as
>    far as getting their Panteras to San Diego we should salute and
>    encourage all those who attend no matter how they get there. JMHO.
>    Boyd
>
>    On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 1:32 PM, Bill Moore <[1]Bill at incendium.com>
>    wrote:
>
>      Yup, and on the PI forum (which I don't really know how to work,
>      yes, my
>      problem, bite me) some fool (being polite) from CA. Wants to know
>      about
>      transporters to the fun rally in SD. My rant, I'm done. Sorry.
>      Cheers,
>      Bill Moore
>      Calgary, AB.

   A  A more then money.A "