[DeTomaso] This is an AOL email

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat May 17 00:45:42 EDT 2014

It has nothing to do with attachments.  It has nothing to do with
Mailman (our email list server).  It has everything to do with new
security "stuff" that providers like AOL, Yahoo and others put in place
in late April.  We've had attachments working fine for months.  This
problem only cropped up after AOL and Yahoo made changes.

It's been documented by more than just our list.  Did you happen to see
the posting from the H1 Hummer list that someone cross-posted here?

There is -nothing- I can do to fix this.
Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA