[DeTomaso] This is an AOL email

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat May 17 00:35:47 EDT 2014

AJ,

True dat. Did not get Larry's post but did get your reply which also had his embedded within.

Come to think of it, I believe yahoo posts may also be filtered out?

Sigh.

I wonder if the cause was the change we made that allows attachments. If so, that would be akin to 'improving' an engine by bolting on a turbo, which makes 600 up then blows up on the dyno...it made it better and then made it worse. :(

Mike

Sent from my iPhone