[DeTomaso] Aluminum Flywheels

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed May 7 18:12:43 EDT 2014

Nice explanation Mike.  I just ordered an aluminum flywheel for my
supercharged 350Z to go with my new clutch system. I am about to see how
much difference it makes when I get around to installing it.

I'm curious if the light weight of the Pantera would make it easier to
compensate for the reduction in mass.  I don't ever remember stalling my
Pantera with my stock flywheel and would probably consider going lighter
when I do a clutch. I'm confident you get used to it.

Rob