[DeTomaso] Tag line says.., .every epic story has a great start - start your own . . .

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri May 2 20:51:56 EDT 2014

In a message dated 5/2/14 17 47 59, boyd411 at gmail.com writes:

> The software is already in place to assign different sounds to the
> various
> computer functions (like open window ,Close window Etc.) I'm sure it would
> be simple to build a bank of .wav files that could be used and I also bet
> Asa could do it in his sleep.
>

>>>For a long time, AOL offered celebrity voices to replace the normal
"You've Got Mail" announcements etc.   I had Austin Powers, recorded by Mike
Myers.

"You've got MAIL baby, YEAH!"

Unfortunately I lost them when I upgraded to a later version of AOL. :<(

Just searched for it and found it online though. :>)

http://newmail.monsterserve.com/keepout/movies/austinmail%5B1%5D.wav

Lots of other cool voices there too:

http://newmail.monsterserve.com/movies.htm