[DeTomaso] Tag line says.., .every epic story has a great start - start your own . . .

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sat May 3 12:46:43 EDT 2014

One step further, make it a theme with the desktop wallpaper being pictures
of the car.  You can swap themes on windows easily and you just installed a
new car.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 8:46 PM, Boyd Casey <boyd411 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The software is already in place to assign different sounds to the various
> computer functions (like open window ,Close window Etc.) I'm sure it would
> be simple to build a bank of .wav files that could be used and I also bet
> Asa could do it in his sleep.
> Boyd
>

> On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 8:38 PM, Mike Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net>wrote:
>
>> Very cool.  I've often thought it would be cool as well to have a sound
>> track from a particular car (Pantera for starters) to act as all the
>> various sounds you hear using your computer:
>>
>> Booting up: the engine starting
>> Opening a file: opening the door
>> Closing a file: closing the door
>> Etc.
>>
>> All it would take these days would be somebody to list the actions that
>> have sounds associated with them in your software, record digitally the
>> sounds you want to replace those from your car of choice, and viola, your
>> computer has just become your Pantera/Mustang/Torino/F150/BMW/Porsche.  It
>> would take the time to do the tracks for each car, but I think there would
>> be a market for something like this (if it's not already out there).  You
>> could do the same for all of the sounds on your smart phone/tablet/device.
>>  If I was more of a techie, I'd give it a shot.
>>
>> And who never thought beer wasn’t one of the creative juices . . . ?
>>
>> Have a great weekend!
>> Mike Thomas
>> VP, POCA
>> VP, Panteras Northwest
>> Yellow ’74 #6328

   pictures of the car. A You can swap themes on windows easily and you
   just installed a new car.

   Rob DuMoulin
   904.476.8744
   [1]rob at dumoulins.net
   [2]www.kbsi.co
   [3]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58
   On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 8:46 PM, Boyd Casey <[4]boyd411 at gmail.com>
   The software is already in place to assign different sounds to the
   various computer functions (like open window ,Close window Etc.) I'm
   sure it would be simple to build a bank of .wav files that could be
   used and I also bet Asa could do it in his sleep.
   Boyd

   On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 8:38 PM, Mike Thomas <[5]mbefthomas at comcast.net>
   Very cool. A I've often thought it would be cool as well to have a
   sound track from a particular car (Pantera for starters) to act as all
   the various sounds you hear using your computer:
   Booting up: the engine starting
   Opening a file: opening the door
   Closing a file: closing the door
   Etc.
   All it would take these days would be somebody to list the actions that
   have sounds associated with them in your software, record digitally the
   sounds you want to replace those from your car of choice, and viola,
   your computer has just become your
   Pantera/Mustang/Torino/F150/BMW/Porsche. A It would take the time to do
   the tracks for each car, but I think there would be a market for
   something like this (if it's not already out there). A You could do the
   same for all of the sounds on your smart phone/tablet/device. A If I
   was more of a techie, I'd give it a shot.
   And who never thought beer wasnat one of the creative juices . . . ?
   Have a great weekend!
   Mike Thomas
   VP, POCA
   VP, Panteras Northwest
   Yellow a74 #6328
   Video going through just about every exotic worthy of listing to the
   engine startup and rev. Pantera in the middle.
   [7]http://topcar.co.za/your-favourites/hear-34-exotic-cars-roar-into-li
   fe/
   Rob