[DeTomaso] Documentation of Panteras increased value

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 22:04:32 EDT 2014

Asa,

That is usually to establish that you have two daily drivers and that your classic is used as such and not your daily driver. Most all the classic insurers have over riders against classic use for daily driving, to and from work etc. to ensure the risk is in line with the lower premium classics afford through limited mileage.

Julian