[DeTomaso] Documentation of Panteras increased value

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 25 22:08:55 EDT 2014

That is true.  Even Haggerty makes sure you are not using the classic car as daily driver.
Plus they DO NOT cover the car if you even think about putting it on the track.   I believe I
had to sign-off on that one.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Impact Sequence Team Lead
Deep Impact Spacecraft Engineer & Activity Lead
Rosetta/MEX/VEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147