[DeTomaso] Documentation of Panteras increased value

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Mar 25 21:36:04 EDT 2014

So, the thing that ticks me off with respect to these other insurers, is
that they -all- (except for Hagerty so far) want to insure my other cars
in order to get that "great price" on my classic.  I don't want them to
insure my other cars, I'm totally satisfied with my present carrier.  I
only want coverage on my classic.

For example, I just came from Grundy's web site.  They won't process the
on-line quote unless you list at least three vehicles and two different
categories.  WTH?

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie