[DeTomaso] TWS

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 16:26:29 EDT 2014

Guess my wish to run the High banks will come true
When I heard they were tearing it down I thought I would
have to go to Pocono to run tilted:)

Look forward to going to the Texas event and getting
some of that famous Pork

David in Durango.... I remember being parked to
David the first time I ever Tracked my car.. I was
trying to figure things out on my car and in between
runs I happened to look over at his car and he was
tearing the tires up on his car.. That boy was driving
the car to the edge and past what the tires could
hold and then was going to drive it back from Vegas
to Colorado...

I enjoy seeing him at the tracks and he has been in
Vegas, Reno and AZ all running  his cars hard

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera