[DeTomaso] TWS

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 15:51:57 EDT 2014

I plan on bringing my car to run on the
high banks.. also want to get some of that
roast Pig.  I am working on getting Viper boy
there and a few others from our area.  I think
you can add Rich Hoppe to the list in his Pizza
car...

Hope my car stops acting up.. been on the
flatbed two weeks in a row.. once for a melted
rotor (off road coil eats things up) and on fire
last Sunday after a blown oil line to the oil
cooler... changing hoses now.. very little damage
as oil blew on the headers and manifold.. the
air cleaner caught fire and killed the motor
Lucky I was only going about 30mph.. two
shots with the Fire Extinquisher and good

Time to look at that Fire Suppression system
I don't want to be in Madawg's club

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera