[DeTomaso] TWS

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 16:10:59 EDT 2014

I was hoping to run TWS in a year or two if
you Texas boys were going to host a Fun Rally
No high banks around these parts..Maybe Poncono
some day

Glad you guys got to run there again.. sad it is going away

Looking forward to running  Thunderhill in Norcal
this October on the new 5 mile configuration

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera