[DeTomaso] Need Fuse Panel Doors

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Jul 12 01:38:57 EDT 2014

I am almost done with the restoration of my interior, but have a few parts I
still need to replace.  Both of my fuse panel (L&R) doors are a hacked up
mess.  Some bonehead in the past thought he could hang speakers in them, but
the holes, then must have realized there was no clearance.

None of the vendors carry both doors, and are not interested in making them.
Does someone have a pair for a late model Pantera L they don't need and are
willing to part with?  Not sure if they were the same early and late.

Thanks in advance.

Mike Thomas
VP, POCA
VP, Panteras Northwest