[DeTomaso] Very small amount of Pantera content: Interview on Cars Yeah

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri Jul 11 18:23:15 EDT 2014

Hi All,
I had the chance to be interviewed on Carsyeah the other day; it was a fun experience.  One of the things the interviewer asks about is my business, so please understand that this is NOT any kind of solicitation on my part.  In fact, you should listen to the other interviews on the site because they are more interesting than mine.
At the very end of the interview he asks me what kind of car I'd want if I could have any car in the world.  I told him it would be a Pantera prepared by Don Byars...
Sincerely,
Chris