[DeTomaso] Need Fuse Panel Doors

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jul 12 03:31:26 EDT 2014

Mike,

I suspect you didn't call the right vendors. I would presume that Kirk Evans, if nobody else, would probably have them.

Having said that, I needed one once and it was only a job of a few minutes to make one from scratch.

Having said THAT, if your only problem is that your doors have speaker holes in them, so what? You just cover them with a new piece of carpet and the holes are gone. You can make sheetmetal covers for the holes before you re-carpet them...

Cheers!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone