[DeTomaso] Pantera Front End Bra

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Thu Feb 20 14:53:14 EST 2014

I don't think there were ever designed to be installed 24/7 or on dirty
cars.
I've used several ( mostly in the 80's, guilty ), but only installed them
when
going on a long trip (interstate) and only on a clean car.

But if you are dumb enough to leave one on, it's going to do exactly what
they say.  Having said that, 85 mph rocks from a semi will do more, so,
it's
was worth the risk on trips for me

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   [4]www.michaelshortt.com
   [5]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390

   privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified
   communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that
   you