[DeTomaso] Tire advice

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Feb 16 12:39:37 EST 2014

But in this case it calls more to the esthetic and looking for that wheel to
sidewall to fender gap visual balance that somehow just clicks in your
mind's eye to give the overall appearance of balance to the look of the car,
as if it was designed that way from the get go.  Tires hiding under the
fenders and massive disks of bling with rubber bands for tires may look cool
on a fat-fendered candy apple slammer, but not on a Pantera.

Just my .02
Mike Thomas