[DeTomaso] FW: 72 Pantera pre-L SOLD at Mecum Kansas City

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 12:01:08 EST 2014

Looks like the guy got a decent deal. Funny the owner supposedly said 500hp
at the rear wheels , but the auction commentator said 450 hp engine (
didn't specify at the rear wheels or at the crank) The wheels have to go!
really ugly ( my humble opinion) But from just what we saw I think it would
be difficult if not impossible to have one built for for the purchase price
(which is so often the case unless one has the skills, time , and
facilities to do the work yourself).
Boyd

   On Sun, Dec 14, 2014 at 11:49 AM, chris bupp <[1]whatcop at msn.com>