[DeTomaso] FW: 72 Pantera pre-L SOLD at Mecum Kansas City

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Sun Dec 14 14:23:53 EST 2014

I was at Mecum yesterday when a 7600 mile red '74 rolled up. The seller turned down 80,000. The car is in very good original condition. I found a couple of non-original items: a small hole in the engine screen that was to accommodate a radio antennae, and the dzus fasteners in the engine screen were replaced with screws. I have a few pictures (1 of the VIN) and video of the sale.

Richard
Austin, TX

Sent from my iPhone