[DeTomaso] electrical problems

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sat Dec 13 18:19:07 EST 2014

Troubleshooting is fairly easy. Remove all fuses. Remove one of the battery clamps. Put an ammeter between clamp and battery terminal and see if any current flows. If it does, it's an unfused circuit that drains the battery. That pretty much leaves the starter and alternator. If no current flows, install one fuse at a time and see when current starts flowing. That's your problem circuit.

Tomas