[DeTomaso] By-Laws (Re: POCA Election and email voting)

Mark Charlton pantera01826 at rogers.com
Sat Dec 6 13:50:14 EST 2014

I didn’t receive a pre-printed envelope. Also, I can hardly see how a ballot with our name/membership number could be considered anonymous. Regardless, I mailed in mine and am hoping that it isn’t invalidated by starting its journey under Canada Post and not USPS. I probably failed to “designate” my associate member (my wife) too…

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com