[DeTomaso] New engine

Arjun Ghosh-Dastidar arjun.ghoshdastidar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 20:23:24 EST 2014

Robert,

I use Precision Proformance 180s on my Roush Yates C3 heads. Ron McCall
builds 180s that fit on C3 and D3 heads. When I bought my 180s, Ron didn't
build his 180s, but if I was buying a set today I'd buy Ron's 180s since
they're the only ones on the market that can be removed for regular
maintenance work in the engine bay without having to unbolt them from the
cylinder heads (major pain to do with all 180s).

Regards,
Arjun