[DeTomaso] Clutch master

JPEP33 at aol.com JPEP33 at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 15:02:41 EDT 2014

Excellent info. FWIW, I have used a company called Whitepost Restorations
to rebuild brake & clutch master cylinders and they are excellent, and  then
some. contact them at _www.whitepost.com_ (http://www.whitepost.com)  or
(540)837-1140. They  have a really neat web site that is worth going through.
Hope this also  helps.

JP-Texas

In a message dated 4/16/2014 12:52:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,