[DeTomaso]    Clutch master

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 19:49:19 EDT 2014

In a message dated 4/16/14 10 52 18, theemonkey at yahoo.com writes:

> Original master,no longer available,but Roland in Germany might have
> some?
>

>>>Marino told me just yesterday that he can get them, but the full master
(with new bottle) is very expensive, at over $200.   In the past I have
purchased half-masters (that is, the working system minus the bottle, which of
course can easily be transferred from the old one to the new one) for
something like $140-150.

So they CAN be had from Marino, apparently, although he may not have them
on the shelf right at the moment?