[DeTomaso] new clutch

Freddy Henningsen fredhen at online.no
Wed Apr 16 13:23:55 EDT 2014

Hello everyone :) I've made ??a fool of me and damaged the clutch when I
would insert the gearbox. Now I'm looking for a new one. the one I have is a
centerforce with one number on the pressure plate that looks like 382497sc
bit hard to see. can not find someone in Norway that sells one such set.
anyone who can point me in the right place to buy a new one? I want to get
one identical to the one I have. So i do not get any problems with
installation. welcomes all the tips and advice :) PS to my information, I
think that the flywheel and the engine is original.

Freddy
7207