[DeTomaso] Reverse switch issues

Peter Menyhart pmenyhart at msn.com
Wed Oct 16 08:45:51 EDT 2013

I had that problem years ago and found a reverse switch that I could modify.It came from a Saab(think it was a 900) It has an aluminum housing that is thicker and longer than the original ZF switch.Other than that its about the same size and shape. I tapped the hole in the ZF shifterhousing and turned the aluminum switch down and cut the same thread on it --fit perfect and looked nice too.

check out our website at:   www.whitehorseranch.com