[DeTomaso] SHOCK REAR DECK LID, SUPPORT

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 10:06:01 EDT 2013

Dodge Omni shocks are what I use.  Pep Boys had them 10 years ago but I
might have grabbed the last one :)  I also had the benefit of a previous
conversion that included the proper spacers and washers so prepare to look
around the hardware store to get the proper alignment.

Check this article as it is *much* better than my addled memory.

http://greatlakespantera.com/Pantera%20Deck%20Lid%20Strut.pdf