[DeTomaso] SHOCK REAR DECK LID, SUPPORT

Chris Difani csdifani at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 01:01:35 EDT 2013

Guys:

After sitting in my shop for an unknowable number of years (it's not that I
don't *know* the years, it's that I don't want to *think* about the years),
my rear deck lid support shocks are... not working correctly (that's
"toast" for MD).

While I'd love to buy from one of our Pantera vendors, I'd also like to
find a pair locally at a NAPA parts store for example, say this Monday.
The ability to walk in, wave money, and then walk out with new support
shocks is a powerful urge to shop locally.

Which brings me to the question of the day:  Does anyone have a current
part number for a standard deck lid (no wing, or other fanciful flares)
support shock?  Preferably a number that's current, and 'active'.

I shall be forever grateful... or until I forget... whichever comes first.

Chris

Chris Difani
'73 L #5829 "LITNNG"
Sacramento, CA